Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twelfth Night Hip Hop

Tonight I went to see The Royal Shakespeare Company's West End production of Twelfth Night!  It was good.  There were parts of it that I loved and things that i thought were dumb.  There were actors whom I loved, such as Malvolio, who became the most amazing character for me.  I adored him.  I sympathized.  I almost cried.  For those of you who know Twelfth Night, this is not at all normal.  But, the actor was amazing. I also thought that Olivia, Orsino, and Antonio were fantastic.  The rest of the cast was mediocre.  I especially did not like the Viola.  However, the overall production quality was great.  I laughed and cried and had a very pleasant three hours.


 
 
 

After the show, Allison and I met up with Alex, and went to a place called Sports Cafe to go dancing. It was student night, so it was free!  The music was mostly American hip hop.  It was fun.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment