Friday, March 11, 2011

Genève, Vous Etes Merveilleux

I thought that today I would feature photographs from another French-speaking city!

Last April, my dad and I visited Geneva, in Switzerland.  It is such a lovely place!  The streets are very old, and the people were very nice.  My dad was there on a business trip, and I met up with him.

These photos were taken in many locations around the city.

Pour voir ce même texte en français, s'il vous plaît regard au dessous des photographies.


J'ai pensé qu'aujourd'hui je présenterais des photographies d'une autre ville français-Parlant

Avril dernier, mon papa et j'ai visité Genève, à Suisse. Elle est tres belle! Les rues sont très vieilles, et les gens étaient très agréables. Mon papa était là sur un voyage d'affaires, et j'ai rencontré avec lui.

Ces photographies montrent beaucoup de lieux dans la ville.

Geneva, Switzerland
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment