Friday, March 4, 2011

Internet Issues...

Hello Darling Readers!

I'd like to apologize for not posting the past few days, and not loading up a proper post for today.  My internet has been really sketchy as of late.  The connection keeps failing.  Easy things like checking email and posting twitter updates works, but uploading photos... just seems to end in a total fail.  The page freezes and then, I can't do anything. These problems seem to be getting better, and I hope to be able to post something either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also, this connection problem is getting in the way of my using Facebook and Photobucket, so there have been no Facebook updates, and photos I have done for people have not been uploaded.  If we have done a photo shoot within the last week, the photographs are edited!  Yay!  ... I just can't upload them.

However, it's getting closer to spring, and I was in a really cool film yesterday.  I was dressed up like a hipster, dancing around with a bowling ball in a warehouse turned bowling alley/ club in Williamsburg all day yesterday.  It was awesome.

Love you all!
~Emily
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment