Friday, March 25, 2011

Inspiration Fridays: Elizabeth Taylor

ELIZABETH TAYLOR. 

 I'll let her own words speak for her.


"I feel very adventurous. 
There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them".



"I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. 
You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it".



"I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions".





"The problem with people who have no vices 
is that generally you can be pretty sure 
they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues".



"It is strange that the years teach us patience; 
that the shorter our time, 
the greater our capacity for waiting".



"If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, 
I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down".



"When people say, 'She's got everything', 
I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow"


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment