Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miami Remnants

As the weather starts to warm up, finally, I'm finding it really easy to look back on our January trip to Miami! It was so lovely, warm and sunny there... ah... I just want to go back.  I loved that city, and honestly, I had no expectations going there at all.  I knew it would be neat, but it far surpassed anything I could have thought of.  Very nice.

Remembering the warmth and happiness also made me remember something else... that I still have about seven million photographs from that trip that haven't made it onto this site!  Due to laziness, internet failure, etc, I've been pretty bad about posting consistently, and new photos have gotten in the way.

So, then, let's usher in some spring with palm trees, parrots and beach, shall we?


Miami, Florida, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment