Thursday, September 16, 2010

Howl it Away


While I was in Austin, I got to go to Barton Springs on a full moon.  It was the most hippie-ish thing that I have ever done- and I lived in the East Village for a little over two years, so that's saying something.  Whether the East Village is still hippie or totally hipster is something else I could say, but I'll save that for another time.  Anywho, this full moon thing was so.  cool.  There was a drum circle, a cold natural spring turned into a swimming pool, diving, howling at the moon, and toplessness.  Apparently it's legal to be topless in Austin.  Nifty.  (No worries.  No entire boobs will be shown on this page.)

The above photograph shows David Garrison and Denise Caveness. 



And here's more of Alex Stevens, Daniel Garrison, and Samantha Leigh.


WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW.

Austin, Texas, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment