Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pastel Playground


As I said in the last post, I went to Sea World on my birthday with Danny.  Everything was so happy, the people, the decorations, the playful sea lions (more to come on that).  The main atraction was obviously the aquatic life, but the overall decoration of the place was rather lovely.  Since it's in San Antonio, a lot of the plants are more desert standards.  Being from the Northeastern United States, that looks pretty foreign.  Add onto that Florida pastel buildings and statues... and the whole place looks  kitchy and fun.  This playground is a pretty decent indication of the feel of the place.

San Antonio, Texas, USA


A note for everyone... you may notice that I changed the format of the page again, just a little bit this time.  The header is smaller, I'm listing fewer blogs on the sidebar, and I have links to other places where you can check out my work.  Please, let me know what you think!  I know that a lot of people look at this blog, but I don't hear from many of you that often.  Great ways to let me know your opinions are by checking the boxes at the bottom of each post (the ones that say beautiful, cool, interesting, etc.) or by leaving a comment.  Anyone can leave a comment- you don't have to be a google member.  Where it says Google ID, just scroll down and choose Name/  URL.  The URL doesn't have to be a real one either :P

If you really like what you see, why not follow me?  Click on the box that says "Follow" in the sidebar.  Or, just click on this link right here.

Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment