Thursday, September 16, 2010

As the Seasons Change

Here's my personal modeling contribution to the photographs taken in that little clearing in Austin that cloudy August day.  

My feet.

I don't normally take pictures of my feet... that's a total lie.  I take photographs of my own feet all of the time.  I take pictures of myself in mirrors by holding out the camera too.  But, usually, these pictures suck and are nowhere near being considered to be put on this blog.  Yeah.  Bad.  And oddly egotistical.  

Yet, here I go posting some pics of my own feet.  
It's because it's themed, kiddos...
(And by that I mean I felt like posting some self-portraits)

Summer

Fall

The second photograph was taken at Barton Springs.  More on that to come :)

Austin, Texas, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment