Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bostonian Bits

Last weekend, I went to Boston to visit my little sister!  It was parents weekend, and I took the opportunity to go up there while my mom and dad were visiting as well.  It was a very nice time!  I hadn't been to Boston in five years, and the last time that I was there, I was looking into the same college that she now attends!  

While I was there, I got a lot of great shots, but most of them were on my camera.  I still don't have any wireless internet access in my apartment (which still stinks) so I cannot, as of yet, load photographs from my camera.  But, I got some nice shots with my phone, and can share those immediately, so, here they are!

Later in the week, I'll include some more insightful information and observations, I swear.  Right now, I'm at work, gearing up this post, and just feeling excited about sharing these photographs with you.  So, I'm hoping that it suffices for now!

Also, I hope that you had a wonderful Halloween yesterday!  
AND a Marvelous Monday!






Boston, Massachusetts, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment