Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seriously Belated Austin Mashup

So, Danny and I went to Austin again in August.  We're going to be returning there for Christmas in late December.  However, these photos are from August.  I'm just posting them now.  I know- lazy, lazy laaaazy.  But really, it was lack of internet, internet, internet.  I put a bunch of my photographs from the past four monthes up on my Travel and Toile and personal Facebook pages, and will soon be putting up a whole lot more because, well, I have been just as busy taking photographs, I just haven't been putting them up online.  

Also, looking back at these photographs makes me happy.  That was an excellent vacation and a stupidly fun time.  I spent hours with great people doing silly, enjoyable things.  It was great.  I had a birthday.  I wore some wonderful summer clothing that I wish it was warm enough to still wear.  Not to mention that, looking back at these, I feel great about myself because I've lost weight and toned up (even more) since then!  I'll be taking photos at my family's Thanksgiving celebrations this week, and hope to have some to show you.  What I'm doing isn't bragging- I'm just proud and happy of how successful this has been.  I've wanted to become thinner and more toned my entire life, and I'm finally succeeding.  Huzzah!

So, anyway, these are some photographs of Danny, some of our friends, and me having a blast in Texas this past summer.  Good memories, good times.

































Austin, Texas, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment