Friday, September 30, 2011

When the Computers Do Not Work

I'm at work right now, and there just isn't too much for me to do because our computers are being overhauled. Everyone is a little on edge about it, because, for example, we can take credit card info, but not process it. Which is a bit tricky. I can talk to students on the phone, start taking their name for a payment, and then be stuck when they ask me to look up their balance.

So, I'm not being a bad employee playing with my blog while I'm at work... I'm just finding something to fill the time! I have done this, and read some new comics and magazines!

I'm typing this on my phone, which I find pretty exciting. I love that this is possible right now. I wasn't aware that Blogger had such an awesome iPhone app, but now I know better. So, here are some photos and such of my day!

I'm not sure exactly how to format this mobile version... I hope it doesn't look too awkward. We shall see. If it looks really off, I'll reformat it in a few days or a few hours.

Thanks!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment