Friday, April 22, 2011

Eggs and Such

Ah... it's that time of year.  That chocolate egg time of year.  I've always liked this time- Easter, and all of that.  Celebrations of spring, new life, and overall re-birth.  Easter is a delightful holiday.  And nothing is more delightful than personalized chocolate Easter eggs, like my parents brought for us!!


You know what else I like?  Crepes.  My family was here the past few days, hence the last few days with no posts.  During this time, they gave us the afore-pictured chocolate eggs.  Which were personalized, and totally delicious.  They nailed it.  Danny's was peanut butter and mine was coconut.  Yum.  Anyways, in return, we took them to our favourite crepe joint in DUMBO.  They did treat us there as well... but it was our idea. 



That is my mom and Danny, enjoying their crepe deliciousness!

Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment