Saturday, April 9, 2011

Instantly

It feels funny to title this post "instantly" when I haven't posted for a week and a half.  So, this blog hasn't been so instant.  However, I titled it what I did, because I want to share my fun new Instagram photographs!  I recently (as in a week ago) got an iphone, and not only is it my first smartphone, it is my first phone with any kind of internet capability.  And oh my god, it has games!  Basically, it's the gameboy I never had, my computer in my purse and.... oh, right.  I can call people with it.  But, anyway, the camera on it is surprisingly decent.  It's really pretty good- better than some cheap digital cameras.  Plus, there is this nifty, and deliciously free app called Instagram that allows you to place film-effect filters onto your photos.  Some of them are very hipstery, and some are contrived, but they can all look cool on the right photos.

So, I've been around town snapping shots like a mad person and giggling like a little schoolgirl as I try all of the filters on each photo.  It's just fun.  Can you tell I'm excited?  Here's a sampling of my stuff...


Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens
New York City, New York, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment