Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Springy Spring Springing

I'm confirming the news: spring has arrived in New York City!!  I couldn't be happier about this.  Flowers are blooming, trees are becoming green, and the squirrels are chasing one another around in their nutty, spastic mating rituals.  Seriously, those little guys are just dashing up and down trees after one another like they are never going to run out of energy.  It's amazing.  Birds start singing their adorable songs outside of my window at about 7am.  People are wearing skirts and shorts, boots are becoming rarer.  I'm such a delighted kid right now.  Oh... and Cadbury Cream Eggs are for sale in stores.  That really means it is spring!


I know I have more photographs of frolicking squirrels somewhere... deep in the depths of my hard drive.  I'll find them and share them in the next few days.  Since they are one of the only animal species I see on a regular basis, I've grown rather fond of the furry guys.

Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment