Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Give 'Em the Boot

The second thing we did in Austin this December was... shopping for cowboy boots!  Danny bought me a pair for Christmas!  I love them, they are so pretty, comfy, and well, just cool.  They have a steampunk-esque vibe to them in their design.  I'm wearing them in that Yeehaw style post I put up.  The store is Allen's Boots, one of the oldest boot suppliers in Texas.  Their selection was... massive.  There were so many styles!  Each one was so individual and some were expensive as hell.  The ones I got weren't, but they are still so nice.  

I told the sales lady that I wanted boots to last, and she told me that the brand I was getting wouldn't be as good.  At first I was dismayed until she meant that they would only last for about 6 years of heavy wear.  That... that's amazing!  I usually go through a pair of boots every winter.  I wear the shit out of boots.  I love boots.  Sooooo much.  These new ones will be fun to wear and this store was simultaneously hilarious and awesome.  Hilarious, you ask?  Check out the pants with the bedazzled shape of the state of Texas on the butt pocket.  Also, the shirt with the dancing, cowboy hat-wearing skeleton.    Hilarious.



























Austin, Texas, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment