Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Style: For the Birds

If you've been reading this blog for a little while, you've probably seen me wear this dress before.  It's one of my all-time favourites, and I bought it almost two years ago now in a tiny department store in a beach town in New Jersey for like $30.  Go figure.

However, I haven't before worn it with these tights, because, hey!  They are new.  So excited about them. I love maroon, and using my tights to be the "pop" of color in an outfit is a new thing for me.  I haven't ever been confident enough about my legs to do this, but, thanks to martial arts and eating more healthfully, I am now!  Printed maroon tights, here we go.

























Dress: B&B
Tights and Sweater: Forever 21
Boots: Enzo Anglioni
Earrings: Brighton

Photographer: Daniel Garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment