Monday, January 9, 2012

Central Park Zoo

Here is another post worth of super de-duper ancient photos.  These were taken sometime during the summer on a trip to the Central Park Zoo with my friend Jackie!  She scored a pretty sweet acting job this summer that temporarily qualified her as a government employee, and gave her and a guest free access to the majority of museums, zoos, and botanical gardens in the city.  I was lucky enough to be her plus-one when she decided to go to the Central Park Zoo.

I had never been there before, despite having lived in New York for more than four years.  As a matter of fact, there are a lot of important tourist destinations that I have just never visited. One of my resolutions for 2012 is to knock at least a few of these off before the end of the year!
~ The Guggenheim
~The Cloisters
~The Prospect Park Zoo
~The Frick
~The Whitney
~Governor's Island
~The Brooklyn Flea Market
~The New York Botanical Garden

We'll see how well I do!  I'm excited to keep exploring my own city.

In the meantime... here are some animals and stuff.

 

Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment