Monday, January 23, 2012

A Belated Sunday Style: Snowy Sandiego

It snowed here on Saturday!  Brooklyn is covered in a beautiful blanket of white.  Prospect Park looked particularly wonderful.  On Sunday, Danny and I went out for a nice jaunt.  I tried out my new Holga camera, and we froze our toes.  It was cold, and though our shoes were waterproof, well... it was cold.

The afternoon was finished with lattes and a trip to the comics store!

Why is this called Snowy Sandiego?  Because this boss hat makes me feel like I'm Carmen Sandiego.  At least, I end up silhouetting like her.  Where in the world am I?  Where in time am I?






























Hat: Urban Outfitters
Coat: American Rag for Macy's
Scarf: A Street Vendor in Brighton Beach
Boots: The Walking Company
Socks: Ralph Lauren
Gloves: Christmas Present from Mum and Dad
(... the coat and socks were too!)
Leggings: Uniqlo
Earrings: Topshop
Nail Polish: OPI Muppettes Collection

Photos taken by Daniel Garrison in Prospect Park
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment