Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Walking in an Autumn Wonderland

It feels kind of silly to be posting this today.

Partially, because it snowed yesterday, and partially because this post wanted to be posted yesterday.  As a matter of fact, it was posted yesterday.  I accidentally scheduled it to auto-post in the morning, and hadn't actually finished it yet.  It took me all yesterday afternoon to get my act together, and I didn't feel like putting it up in the evening... so here you go!  Finally, we can go walking in an autumn wonderland.

  Why autumn?  It should be winter wonderland, like the song... right?  Nope.  Wrong. I would like it to still be fall.  I like fall.  It's cool and crisp, but not freezing. Right now, it feels like it's freezing.  And, when it's freezing with no snow on the ground, the world just isn't that fun.  Thank goodness for all of the lovely Christmas decorations everywhere to get us through the day!  They make me so happy.

Anyways, please, enjoy some very autumnal photographs from my trip to Maine!


There actually will be one more post after this with photographs from my very woodsy trip to Maine!  I hope you don't get sick of them.  The place is just so beautiful, and I took more than 500 photographs in about two hours, so I have a lot to share!  I won't share 500, only the best ones will make it here, but I had a lot to choose from.  I was just feeling extremely inspired that day.

Actually, I've been feeling inspired a lot lately.  It's been great.  Maybe it's because I get to act and sing pretty much every day, that could certainly help.  Working and doing what I love tends to put me in an artistic mood.  I love it!

Pictured: Bill Buck and Daniel Garrison
Readfield, Maine, USA

******

Some Announcements
Okay... so... things for my readers to know! 

First off, I have a new facebook page!  You can like me.  I find that nifty.  It makes me happy every time I see that I got a new like!  (I only have 20.... but my blog really isn't popular so those 20 make me happy!!  I love you all!).  I'll be posting each new entry as it comes up, and little blurbs throughout the day.  Fun fun.  Anyways, you can click the little thing in the sidebar, and it'll take you to it.  Or, you can click HERE.

Second, I am running out of Photographer Features.   If you have any interest in photography, take a lot of pictures, or have gone neat places and taken some cool shots, I'm interested in you!  The requirements are really simple.  I've posted a link in the sidebar, but you can also find the information on the facebook event HERE.  If you know anyone besides yourself who you think might be interested, please let them know!  Once again, I'm not a high profile blog, so it's not necessarily going to springboard your career, but who knows!  It might.  Also, if you have gotten a feature before, please feel free to submit again.  You aren't limited to just one go around!

Third (wow... too many announcements!),  I am considering opening a store to sell merchandise using some of my photography.  It will probably be an etsy store.  However, before I do this... I want to make sure that it's not just going to be a money drain!  Please, let me know if you think you might buy some of my work.  As always, you can contact me by leaving a comment on any of my posts, or emailing me at travelandtoile@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment