Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Longwood Gardens Part 2

So... remember when I told you to wait til Sunday for the rest of the Longwood Gardens photos?
Yeah..........
It's Tuesday afternoon.  Life's been really busy lately. I had a new show open on Friday, and on top of performing in it, I'm also the Dance Captain, so life has been nuts.
BUT ANYWAY.  Here are the photos!


There will actually be one more day of Longwood Gardens photographs after this one!  (Then just wait til I go back for the holiday light displays... )

I'd love to say that it will be posted tomorrow, but I might not be able to get it up.  I hope I do!  Every time I let this blog just sit for a few days it makes me sad.

In any case, I hope you enjoy it!  As always, your comments and emails are very appreciated :)

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment