Monday, February 22, 2010

Tick Tock on the Clock

Tonight, I went to see Ke$ha, a famous American pop singer in concert.

I went for free.

There was this secret concert that you had to sign up for on myspace... now I haven't touched my myspace account in years, but for a free concert, that seemed absolutely worth it to me.

The concert was at the Bath House, a posh club near Liverpool Street Station.  We waited outside for approximately three and a half hours to get in.  Once we did, we were nice and warm in a very swanky venue.  A very small, intimate venue.  We got to within 10ft of the stage!

Ke$ha was great live.  She only performed five or six songs, but the concert was free, so what more can you ask for?  The lights were crazy, people were dancing, glitter confetti was raining everywhere and she had drag queen backup dancers.  We were asked to dress animal themed, because her album is called Animal.  So, we all gave ourselves cat noses and whiskers.

It was a fun night.  And I spent absolutely no money on any of it.  I think they were hoping that everyone would buy drinks... but I was not falling for that ploy.

Free and fabulous.

 
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment