Saturday, October 22, 2011

Keep Calm and... Oh. Oh, Wow.

I've started to get quite a decent number of pageviews lately, which I find exciting.  I'm not trying very hard to get them these days.  I've always cherished each and every time someone chooses to look at this page, so thank you to all of you.  An especially massive "Thank you!!" goes to my mom, Danny, and my grammy, who I know check this almost every single day.  But, thank you to all of you.  Without you reading, I might still be doing this, but you wouldn't be reading it!

However, lately, I've had a lot of people look at my page!  Well, one page in particular.  I posted an article awhile back titled "Inspiration Fridays: Keep Calm".  It has become my most popular page by far.  How far?  In an average day, my new post will get 2-25 hits, depending on if it is any good, if I share it on Facebook etc.  That post, "Keep Calm," will always get at least 40.  Some days it has gotten as many as 200 hits.  Holy cow!  That's so many for a little blog like me!  It's heartening.  Though I don't write for the page hits, I still feel great when I get them.  

The Keep Calm meme seems to continue to increase in popularity.  Infinitely.  Unfortunately, though, many of the ones out now are just not funny.  Not funny at all.  Some, though are absolutely flippin' hilarious, and I've found them, and put them in this post.  Woohoo!  Even though they are, as I said, flippin' hilarious, you will notice that they are significantly more violent than the images from my post a long while ago.  I guess that says something.  I don't know what it is, but it must be something.  Sardonic wit?  Sarcastic humor?  Whatever it is... I like it.  

So, in celebration, enjoy some more calm, or, well, not so calm little meme sayings.

First, we have the punniest ones...  


Unknown

Hehehe.  
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.


Then, we have the strange, cultural referencing ones.  Some of them reference drink.  Like this one, that references beer.











I also enjoyed this one:


Then, we have the slightly violent, angry ones.  I still find them funny, though.

Unknown

Unknown

BOOM.  Headshot.

Cheers y'all!

1 comment: