Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reader Request Sundays: Faux Polaroid Fun

You may have noticed that I have been making some changes here at Travel and Toile.

I'm working on how to craft this blog so that it better expresses who I am as a person and an artist, and so that it reflects the interests and desires of my readers.  

My posts have gotten longer- with more photographs, and however much text I feel like sharing about the content and context of the photos.  I started running Photographer Features, and Inspiration Fridays.


Now I want to hear from you!  

So I am introducing...
READER REQUEST SUNDAYS!!!!

I've added a little poll to the side of the page, asking what type of content is your favourite.  Let me know what you like to see by voting in the poll, leaving me comments, or emailing me at travelandtoile@gmail.com.  

Every Sunday, I will post something that someone has requested.  Would you like me to interview other bloggers?  Share more about myself?  Give more inspiration posts?  Post funky edits of my work?  Photographs of specific subjects?

The possibilities are endless.

Today, I am sharing something I find fun... since I'm one of my own readers after all.  (But mostly because I didn't ask all of you about this, really).  I took a bunch of photos of myself, taken by others but on my cameras, and put them through this nifty program called Poladroid.  It basically turns your photographs into crappy imitation Polaroid photographs.  So much fun.  Sit back, relax... and take a peek at my life over the past year.  Styled in Poladroid... style.
      
        


Taken in all kinds of places.

The people in these photos are some of my family members, my friends, and of course my darling Danny,who is visiting me right now, and who I'll be moving back to October 30th! From top left to bottom right, the photos feature Lenny Dutton, Jackie Greenspan, Julianna Buck, Daniel Garrison, Jen Lipton, Joan Buck, Kate Lindsay, Bob Buck, and Alex Worrell.  All delightful people.

Like my delightful readers!  I cannot thank all of you who have been frequenting this blog enough.  This silly thing means so much to me-  it's an artistic outlet I take pretty seriously, and thoroughly enjoy creating.  More than anything, though, I like sharing the art with all of you.

So, thank you.  From the bottom of my heart.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment