Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Central Scenes

 
 

Central Park is a magical place.  Every time I go there, I get lost.  And every time I go there, when I get lost, I discover something new.  One time it was a castle.  Another time, it was a heron.  The benches are decorated with placques, and sometimes memorial bouquets like above.  The bridges reflect into the water.  The animals seem to dance.  As I said- magical.  Mystical.  Ethereal.  Especially in early morning, when all of these photographs were taken.  The sun was so low in the sky, and incredibly bright, causing refractions off of my lens (like the one above on the left).  
Things like this are making me miss New York immensely.  I'll be back in late October .


Manhattan, New York City, New York
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment