Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Future's So Bright


You'll have to wear shades! My shades should be bright colors!  Actually, I haven't worn any brightly colored shades in years.  I've been leaning towards faux Ray-Bans as of late, in black.  The classic-ness of them appeals to me, but I'm afraid it does make me look a tad bit hipstery.  Ah, well.  I do live in Brooklyn after all.

Concerning the future- it certainly is looking bright.  My job here in Beach Haven ends in just a few days, then I go to visit my parents in West Grove for a little less than a week.  Back to Brooklyn on the 30th, then to Maine for four days to visit my grandparents!  Things are lining up so nicely.  Not to mention the amazing West Village Halloween celebrations that I try to frequent every year (this year shall be no exception).  Maybe I won't get stuck in the middle of a street brawl this year...

In other fabulous news, I am coming back to Beach Haven to be in a play here at Surflight Theatre, the Surflight Holiday Spectacular.  Not only that, they have offered me my equity card!  I'll become a full member of the stage actor's union.  As of now I have accepted with open arms.  I've reconsideered a few times... I may decide not to take it in the end, but right now it seems to be a good idea.  I'm also just happy to be returning to Beach Haven- I love this little town.  It's so charming, especially in the off season when all of the tourists are back at home.

The third photograph is of my sister, the lovely Julianna Buck.  The fourth one is of my mom, the gorgeous Joan Buck.

Beach Haven, New Jersey, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment