Thursday, October 7, 2010

Home Is Where the Art Is






Some more photos of Stefanie DiStefano's house.  It was a piece of art in itself.  I have a tumblr  inspiration blog, as well as this one, and every view of the house looked like something I would post.  I love art, and I love creativity.  Danny and I recently got a new apartment, and we're planning to decorate it with all kinds of art- our own, and that of others.  But we couldn't compare to this.  

That first photograph is of the house from the street.  I got attacked by a cactus in her front yard, actually.  I was wearing a flippy skirt, and my skirt flipped into the cactus, then back into my leg... which was surprisingly painful.  More annoying, than painful, really.  Hey, now I can say that I battled a cactus.  Totally worth it for the story.

Austin, Texas, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment