Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspiration Fridays: Tea Time





Tea makes me so happy.

Honestly- I just like hot drinks in general.  Tea, coffee, cider, it's all great. A pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks always brightens up my day.

But, coffee doesn't have the same quality as tea.  Tea makes me feel classy, refined, girly.  I either feel desperately British or Asian, depending on whether I'm drinking black or green.  Green makes me feel rejeuvanated, black wakes me up.  As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here typing this with a nice mug full of ginger peach green tea.  Yummy.

Tea motifs feel so delicate, so feminine in style.  Tiny china cups with dainty flowers, toile prints, slices of lemon, and sugar cubes are all so delightful.

Inspiring, even. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment