Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Snow, it Seems so Long Ago

The snow, it seems so long ago, or like it never happened at all.  





This year has gone so fast, it seems just yesterday it was fall.






 I disbelieve how speedily the days and weeks and monthes pass by.







Time may be a concept, or real, but I know that it can fly.  







This past year has been, by far, the best in my entire life.  







It started with uncertainty, some stress, depression, strife.  








I found my calling, at least I think, to teach, help others grow.  







I learned to gauge how much I knew, how much I'll never know.







The moments flow by quickly as I go through each new day.  






I'm finding what I am, believe, and what I have to say.









Thank you guys, for being with me through this most wonderful year!
(And, for bearing with this inevitably bad attempt at poetry.  I wrote this late at night, saw it this morning, and decided that it deserved to be up here because, why not.)


~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment