Monday, April 9, 2012

Catching Up


My project this week is to take a lot of photographs.  I'll take them on breaks, I'll take them on my way to work, I'll take them at work.  I'll have new photographs for you.

But, in the meantime, I'm still playing catch-up.  Here's some at least halfway-decent work from the past year which I've never shared.  A lot of it is from Austin, some is from New York, and all of them are by me!  I like these ones- not all of them are artistically brilliant, of course, but I think they all have a lot of personality, which, is important to me.

A lot of these are individual photos, as in not from a "set," or little experiments that didn't really fit in other posts.  So, they are here now.









































Thanks for all you do!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment