Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Direction

Well, I have obviously been very lazy about all of this.

Life has gotten quite busy, and I have let this blog slide.  I think it slid all the way off the edge, unfortunately.

In order to salvage it, I am deciding to take this blog in an entirely new direction.

I don't really have time to type in a detailed description of everything that I do, and honestly, a lot of the things that I do.... are not that fascinating.  So, instead, I will post a photograph of something that I have seen, with a quick description of what it is you are seeing, and where it was taken.

Enjoy!!



I start you off with two photographs, actually. 


Through My Work
 A Glassblower in Skansen Outdoor Museum
Stockholm, Sweden

Docked Forever
Hotel and Restaurant Boats on a Frozen Fjord
Stockholm, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment