Friday, April 30, 2010

In a New York Minute

On the Street in Front of Madison Square Park
New York, USA

I am going home so soon, it's insane.  In a month I'll be back in New York taking classes.

That, with my entrance into Polka Dot's amazing May Day competition (for which you can vote for me HERE)  reminded me that I had another blog once. A fashion blog.  I did it last spring, and revived it this september, then let it go again.  In celebration of May Day, and my wanting to shed some winter pounds and pump up the style, it's back.  Posts will probably be infrequent until I return to the US, but I want to get a start on it. For a look, just click on the picture below.  

(Yes, it is the one on this page as my ID photo, and yes, it's the same place where Fancy a Game? was taken)


No comments:

Post a Comment