Monday, June 25, 2012

Instagram Quitter

I have a lot of mixed feelings about the fact that Facebook bought Instagram.  I use Facebook a lot... it's a brilliant way to keep in touch with my family, friends, classmates and students- especially since many of the people I know and like live nowhere near me.  

But, this post isn't about that.  They added a new feature where you can add an Instragram feed on your fan page, so I decided to try it out.  I now have a new excitement for Instagram, which I had actually deleted from my phone.  Now it's back, and I'm ready to get back to taking pretentious fake vintage photographs with my phone.  I'm no longer an Instagram quitter, but I'm not going to be an addict again either.

 
And, here are some of my old Instagram favourites.
 



 










No comments:

Post a Comment