Friday, December 7, 2012

Zen Pencils



Zen Pencils is great.  



Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes and meditation in cute pixels.




Reminders about life in simple manner.




Want some nice, zen, thought-provoking colored pencil art?  

Welcome.  






You should also check out his Store.




It's made of glory and also happy philosophy.  Deep and yet marvelously light.  



The combination of the two is practically perfect.  The cartoons are simple and cute, but the messages are important and potentially life-altering.



I have liked every entry from here that I have seen, and I highly recommend signing up for his email list, because then, they will land right in your inbox.  Plus, you get free poster downloads and everyone and their mom likes free stuff. 



Reasons to be happy.  Reasons to persevere.  Reasons to work hard.  Reasons to not worry.





Reasons to feel big.  Reasons to feel small.




Reasons to work hard and achieve greatness.




Reasons to go out there and take on the world.  

Every time I look at this website, I want to inspire everyone I know.  I want to achieve greatness.  I want to world to be a better place.  I want everyone to feel happiness and safety through the powers of their own mind.

And that is pretty damn amazing.

Well played, Zen Pencils.  Well.  Played.




Note: As this post goes live, I am sitting in the airport waiting to board a plane to Maine.  Woot.  Anyways, there might or might not be updating much this week.  Of course, you aren't used to me updating because I just neglected to update for six monthes but hey, I thought I'd throw that out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment