Monday, May 7, 2012

Keepin It Loki

I'm going to see The Avengers tonight, and I'm pretty excited about it.  Apparently, I'm one of the only people who hasn't already seen this film, because it became the top weekend box office opening weekend ever by making $200 million.  That, my friends, is an incomprehensibly large sum of money, and also pretty exciting.  Because, well, Avengers.  Even though Ant-Man and Vision were not included, along with some other founding members, I'm still very thrilled by the reviews of this film, and very much looking forward to seeing it tonight! 
And, it's in 3D!

Woohoo!

In honor of this event, and in relation to my post from a few weeks ago about Villainesses, which you should totally read if you haven't already, here's a little bit of Tom Hiddleston to brighten your day and stretch your mind about the psyche of "bad guys".





This sums up, almost exactly, how I feel about acting.  And people in general.


In addition, please enjoy this corny joke which my friend Abby shared on Facebook the other day...

I'm having a party and inviting all the superheroes. 
Just don't tell the Asgardians, I'm trying to keep it Loki....


AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment