Monday, May 9, 2011

A New Day

Due to the fact that I am now once again employed (yay!),
I'd like to announce that after today, I will now just be updating this blog on
TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS.

I will try to consistently post on each day.

Finding quality photographs and article content, as well as making what I had compiled interesting to the point where I was proud of it, had become increasingly difficult for me.  I was putting out material very irregularly, and feeling like a lot of it was just totally rushed, and slapped together, instead of nicely done. I wish I had the luxury to spend an hour each day editing photographs and writing an article, but sadly, I do not.  So, there will be, in theory, "fewer" posts, but they will be consistent.

Look  for the next post Tuesday morning at 9am est.

(Look at that sun shining through the clouds!  It is such a sign of optimism and a new start!  And... yeah.  It's pretty.)

(Also, take a look at this adorable couple snuggling with a parasol under a pink, flowering tree in Central Park.  Can you get a better omen than this?  Obviously, I am making a thoroughly good decision here.)

Thank you so much everyone for all of your support and feedback.  I always appreciate it!


~Emily

Brooklyn and Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment