Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tranquility

Koi in the River in the Yard of The Alamo
San Antonio, Texas, USA

Like this?  Check out Spring and Better Than Candles.

Really like this?  Buy this print here.

I added a cool quiz to the side of the page!  Vote for your favourite country (out of those choices) or the one you would most like to visit.  They are all ones that I have been to, or am going to visit in the near future.  However, they are not all of the countries that I have seen.  I just find it interesting to know what you're thinking, and maybe you do too.
ALSO I just added this thing called bloglovin.  You can now follow this blog through blogspot, blogger, google, or bloglovin.  So now you will always know when this blog is updating.  Yay!  Here's the link: Follow my blog with bloglovin.
ONE MORE THING- I created a facebook group for Travel and Toile.  To join, or for more updates, go to The Travel and Toile Facebook Group .
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment