Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Close Minded

The Hike and Bike Trail
Austin, Texas, USA

Like this photograph?  You might also like Shelter and The Windmills in my Mind.

Love this photograph?  Get it shipped to your house!  Just click here.

Speaking of close-minded, kind of, I wanted to share this.  I was walking past the Houses of Parliament in London today, and there were many protesters there, as usual.  However, there was one that caught my attention.  He was holding up a sign, and using a microphone, so he was difficult to miss.  He was insisting that.... wait for it..... wait for it..... The Freemasons killed Alexander McQueen.  What?  WHAT?  That's what went through my mind.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Of all of the crazy conspiracy theories out there, I think this is my new favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment