Saturday, June 11, 2011

Travel and Pack

So many blogs do "packing" posts before they go on vacation.  It's pretty awesome.  These lovely people of the internet will artistically place all the stuff that they are taking with them on the floor, and take photographs, so that their readers know what it is that they have when they are on vacation.  The outfits they will wear, the cameras they will use... it just makes me happy.  Since travel, fashion, and photography are three of my loves, this makes sense.

Thus, I have decided to do one of these packing posts.  I'm in West Grove, Pennsylvania at the moment, visiting my family.  I grew up in this house and it is always pleasant to come back and visit!  My family just had an addition put on- a sunroom and a patio, and wow.  It's so gorgeous.  I'm so happy for them!  My parents had been talking about doing this since I was a little kid, and I'm thrilled that they finally took the plunge and put on the addition.  The spaces are lovely, but they are also rather wonderfully decorated.  I'll probably be sharing some photographs on the Travel and Toile Facebook Page.  Which, by the way, is pretty awesome, so you should totally check it out.  For reals.  

In any case, I'm here because my little sister, Julianna, is graduating from high school.  I'm so proud of her! She's going off to school in Boston in the fall to major in Marketing and Communications.  And so the Buck clan spawns another artsy girl.  Hooray!

So, yeah.  Here's my stuff.


Hehe that's my new martial arts uniform!  Complete with my badass muay thai shorts.  Can you tell how happy I am about this???  I'm so happy.

West Grove, Pennsylvania, USA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment